Rome Amalfi and Tuscany Tour
18th - 30th Sept, 2017 Bookings Closed
The Best Places of Italy Tour - this is a mixed tour
We think we’ve designed the best tour of Italy to the places we love – and we’d love to share them with you.
Our small group escorted tour to Italy (of up to only 12) will experience: Rome – with its stunning monuments and history, the Amalfi Coast – with spectacular Positano, and picturesque Tuscany along with Chianti and Florence. Our small group tour to Italy is perfect for those wanting to experience it all without breaking the bank or being just a number of a bus. All the hard work is done and organised so all you need to do is to sit back and thoroughly enjoy your Italian holiday.
We travel to Italy and stay longer in the places we visit so there is no constant packing and unpacking, no early starts racing to have your luggage on the bus, no sitting on a bus for hours on end, no boring and bland tour food. Our tours to Italy are well paced allowing you to taste, smell and savour the amazing cuisine and wine.
So if you’ve always wondered what it would be like to stand in the Sistine Chapel (with an early entry and before the crowds), stroll through the streets of Pompei, savour a glass of Chianti in a deserted piazza, travel around the Amalfi coast by boat and view Michelangelo’s David – then join us!
3 nights Rome
3 nights Positano (Amalfi coast)
3 nights Chianti (Tuscany)
3 nights Florence
Number of Days13
Number of Nights12
Single Supplement$ 1480
Your Rome Amalfi and Tuscany Tour Includes
- Italian Indulgence Tour Director for the entire period of the tour. Every detail is taken care of so you don’t need to worry.
- Fabulous day on the water discovering the Amalfi coast with plenty of time for swimming, or sipping champagne
- Special Early morning entry to see the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel, before the crowds
- A Private guided tour of the Colosseum and Ancient Rome with ‘skip the line’ tickets
- Wine tour in an ancient winery including tastings and a tour of the villa
- Come face to face with Michelangelo’s amazing David in Florence with ‘skip the line’ tickets
- Expert guides for our special visits as required under Italian law.
- Travel the fast ‘Ferrari’ train, travelling up to 300 kms an hour to Florence from Naples.
- Historical guide for a discovery of Pompeii
- Walking tour through the streets of Florence
- Breakfast daily, meals as indicated in itinerary
- Regional markets
- ’Special’ dining experiences with spectacular views!
- Wine tasting in historic wineries
- Table wine with meals
- Group ground transportation throughout the tour including chauffeur driven vans, train, ferries, (a local bus may be used in Amalfi) taxis at times
- Limited to only 12 guests, most times less
- 3 and 4 star hotels, central and hand picked
- Entrance into galleries and attractions when accompanied by a guide
- Time for shopping and your own ‘discovery’
• Items of a personal nature
Day 1 – Rome
Day 2 - Emperors and Gladiators tour
Day 3 – Rome and the Vatican
Day 4 - Positano and Pompeii
Day 5 - Positano
Day 6 – Positano A day discovering the Amalfi coast on the water
Day 7 – Florence
Day 8 - Florence
Day 9 – Florence
In the afternoon, you might decide to visit the myriad of galleries and museums that make Florence one of the most amazing renaissance cities. For those who are truly active you could climb to the top of the magnificent duomo which will give you the perfect bird’s eye view.
Day 10 – Chianti
Our dinner tonight is in our delightful Chianti town.
Day 11 – Chianti
Day 12 - Chianti
Our last night in Tuscany and we will have an aperitivo in a local bar before we experience yet another great traditional Tuscan meal to reminisce over our exciting Italian holiday.