Tuscan Indulgence Tour
This tour can be organised as a private tour. Contact Us.
If you want to experience for yourself why Tuscany is the most appreciated and talked about part of Italy then join us for one our wonderful small group tours to Tuscany. Only with a small group guided tour of Tuscany is it possible to really experience those out of the way places that are so difficult to encounter with a larger group. Our intimate small hotels and charming local guides allow us to discover the Tuscany of colourful beauty, delicious flavours and amazingly warm characters.
We meet in the very centre of Tuscany, Florence where Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci once called home. We discover the delights of the Uffizi, home to the best Renaissance art, gaze into the eyes of David and savour the delicious food. We will meet local winemakers, cheese producers and those who make the scrumptious olive oil. We shop for leather in the markets in Florence and search for that perfect ceramic plate in San Gimignano. This tour is a great mix of history, culture, small family run wineries, wonderful characters, charming hotels and Tuscan hill towns. Join us on a delightful small group tour of Tuscany!
Our itineraries are carefully planned and well thought out but touring Italy can sometimes offer wonderful surprises. The magic of travelling in such a small group in Tuscany allows us to cater for this spontaneity and it is sometimes these unplanned occurrences that can be the most memorable. The rich tapestry of experiences and the characters you meet along the way will make this tour of Italy something special.
Number of Days10
Number of Nights9
Single Supplement$ 780
Activity LevelEasy - Moderate
Your Tuscan Indulgence Tour Includes
- Expert tours of Florence and Siena – with professional and registered city guides.
- Visit to an ancient castle and private winery for tour and wonderful degustation lunch with spectacular views
- Breakfast daily and meals as indicated in itinerary
- Pizza making in the heart of Tuscany with Gennaro from Naples
- Wine tasting in historic wineries, wine with meals as indicated in itinerary
- Group ground transportation throughout the tour including chauffeur driven vans
- Limited to only 12 guests
- 3 and 4 star hotels, central and hand picked
- Entrance into galleries and attractions when accompanied by a guide
- Time for shopping and your own ‘discovery’
- Visit Greve, Montepulciano, Pienza, among other Tuscan hill towns
- Items of a personal nature
Day 1 - Florence
Day 2 - Florence
Day 3 - Florence
Day 4 - San Gimignano
Day 5 - San Gimignano
Day 6 - San Gimignano (Pienza Montepulciano Montalcino)
Day 7 - Chianti
We tour other hilltop walled villages of Tuscany gazing at the magnificent landscapes on our way to our next destination Chianti and our lovely country hotel.